If you’re really serious about taking your appearance to the next level, this is for you. The Winner’s Circle package offers the most comprehensive reports written specifically for you regarding style (hair, accessories, clothing, etc.) and body language, all delivered to your inbox within a week or less*. Each report is designed to give you a full understanding of what your current style/body language is saying and how to change it to be perceived the way you want. It also features a personalized, sample wardrobe and outfit suggestions. Each report finishes with a list of action items to help you jump start (and keep on your track) your new look.
*Products will be delivered through email one week or less after survey/photos/videos are completed and submitted
The Winner’s Circle Package includes:
- Inside-Out Image Assessment
- Full, 10+ page personalized style report
- Full, 5+ page personalized body language report
- *BONUS* A FREE copy of Leslie’s upcoming book: Game Changers^
*The Inside-Out Image Assessment is a unique report that does three things:
1) Identifies how you would like to be perceived (based on your survey responses)
2) Compares that to how you are currently being perceived (based on the pictures) and
3) Identifies any areas of inconsistency that need improvement.
Then, the personalized style report gives applicable tips to improve your appearance and bridge any gaps between the way you wish to be seen and how you are currently viewed.
^Game Changers will be available after Oct. 1, 2016
How it Works:
1. After purchasing, you’ll receive an email with detailed instructions and a survey link.
2. Fill out and submit the survey. Email us 4-5 pictures of your typical outfits.
3. Email us a short 5 min video talking about what you do at work*.
4. Within a week of the survey/photos/video, you’ll receive an assessment and personalized style report right to your inbox! You will also receive your copy of Game Changers as soon as it’s available.
*This is way easier than you think. (We’ve even had people submit phone recorded videos of them reading their job descriptions- and that’s okay!)